Sometimes I struggle to think what to get my nieces and nephews for their birthday and Christmas pressies. I have 5 and between them they’ve racked up 102 presents. I KNOW.
So. For my niece’s 3rd birthday she’s getting a fort kit. I don’t care how old you are, everyone enjoys a fort.
Here’s what I included for the little rascal:
- Flat sheets ~ to actually make the fort
– Glo sticks ~ to snazz up the inside
– Pegs ~ to clip it to things (?)
– Glow in the dark paint ~ to decorate it
– Googly eyes ~ for…god knows what
– Feathers ~ because she likes them!
– Fairy wands ~ for when she needs to zap her big brothers
– A fairy skirt ~ for serious fairy activities
– LED butterfly lights ~ to make the inside like a ruddy dream
….and then I tucked it all inside a pillow case. Yep. The bag would not tie.
You. Are. Welcome.
Being back at work isn’t *that* bad when you can listen to Mister Mulvey crooning…and also on that note, there are still tickets left to see him at the Roundhouse, look here ⊙▃⊙.
A little post for posy lovers…
I came across Petalon flowers a few weeks ago – I bloody love finding a company that does something so simple so well. They’ve squidged together a love of bicycles and an equal love of flowers to create a little business that delivers beautiful seasonal bunches within London for £25.
If you end up becoming a fan, which is probable eh?, you can have frequent flowers every week, fortnight or month. You can also sleep a little more soundly knowing that £1 per bunch goes to Capital Bee to help little bumbles in decline.
Have a peek on social, this is where you’ll find out what the bouquets for the week are going to be. And let me tell you, they are always ruddy splendid (there’s also the odd picture of lovely Huxley the hound, ‘helping’).
@Petalonflowers | instagram | facebook
Juuuust in case you should need another Christmas playlist, I got just the thing…it’s a Christmas playlist.
These are a bunch of things that I am currently coveting…they will be mine, oh yes, they will be mine…
1. studio roller
2. copper bowls
5. paper rhino
4. asteroid ring
6. pomander candle
7. there was an old man print
3. gradient file
7. ceramic pot
1. Studio roller by George & Willy | $240.00 NZD
2. Copper bowls by Rowen & Wren | £36.00 for 4
3. Gradient file by Present & Correct | £27.50
4. Rose asteroid ring by Ros Millar | £580.00
5. Paper rhino by Assemblishop | £20.47
6. Pomander candle by Diptyque | from £20.00
7. There was an old man print by Frith Kerr | £53.50
8. Ceramic pot by Wacamole | €45
Happy #xmasjumperday. Don’t say I never give you anything. Awwww yeaaaaaaa.
@brunomars | @markronson
Exciting happenings today. Oh Deer have selected the #gincident cushion to be sold for a limited time on their site! Christmas pressies ahoy! Get it here!